1. The Promoter is Media 24 (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Media 24, or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition.
3. This competition is open 21 February 2018 to 1st April 2018. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. To enter, Consumers need to successfully download and install the Daily Kick mobile app, as well as complete and submit an entry form to qualify for the grand prize draw.
5. Consumers need to complete the above step and in addition, open the Daily Kick app on their mobile phone more than three times a week to qualify for the grand prize and weekly prizes.
6. The winner will be selected at random by way of a draw conducted by the promoter or a person appointed by the promoter and the prize of Data Bundles, Shopping Vouches and Smartphones will be awarded to weekly winners of the competition. All decisions are final and at the discretion of the promoter. We reserve the right to refuse.
|1.||2GB data bundles for a year||3+ active session on the app in the week|
|2.||R2 500 Shopping Voucher||3+ active sessions on the app in the week|
|3.||Smartphone||3+ active sessions on the app in the week|
7. Weekly prize winners stay eligible for the grand prize which will be announced during the week commencing 2nd April 2018. Grand prize winner will be chosen through a random draw from all entrants at the end of the campaign period.
8. The grand prize is a R100 000 cash prize.
9. The weekly draws will take place on the Mondays of the following week and the winners will be notified by telephone or email, by the Tuesday after every draw and thereafter confirmed in writing. The organisers will endeavour to contact the prize winners on the telephone number and address provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner/ will be selected in accordance with the competition rules. Participants may only enter the grand prize draw once and will automatically be allocated a single entry into the weekly prize draw of the conditions specified in point 6 above are met. Participants may win more than once during the competition period.
10. Grand prize winner will be announced on the 4th of April 2018.
11. None of the prizes are transferable and all winners will have to claim their prize within 30 days of the draw having taken place and at that time identify themselves with a bar coded South African ID book or passport and sign a receipt for any prize received or provide an account or other means whereby the prize can be issued to them, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff. The promotor is excluded from all liability.
13. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
14. You will be required to provide your full name, email address and other related information when entering this Competition. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use your personal data listed herein in order to enable your participation in this Competition and for related online activities. Your personal data will be used to enter you in this Competition and for the Promoter’s, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. We keep your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by Applicable laws or regulations. We will not use your personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining your permission. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information.
15. By providing a submission, you grant the Promoter and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name for Competition purposes in promoting or publicising the Competition, including right to name the winner(s) of the prize(s) in public and/or any social media forum. Promoter, however, does not have any obligation to use the winning entries for any purpose. The Promoter reserves the right to request that any images taken of the winner or staff be used for marketing purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline. All entries become the property of Promoter. By entering this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to communicate with you at any time during or after the competition and you may opt out from receiving such communication at any time.
16. All entrants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Competition arising from negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition.
18. Multiple submissions will not result in an increase chance to win prizes
19. Pictures/photographs of the winners might be taken at point of gift presentation to be used by Daily Kick for its promotions and these pictures/photographs used do not constitute any contract with the winner or do not attract any charges or suit whatsoever.
20. Consumer will be automatically disqualified from the draw if the Daily Kick app is deleted within the promotion period.
21. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
23. You may not be awarded a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you.